Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trip to Chiba....

So we went up to Seed Racing to pick Aaron's Chaser up. Car actually has about 5 more kg of torqe and another 30PS or so. That along with the 4.1 final, Aaron says it's a huge difference. Guys at Seed were cool as always. I sold Morita (one of the mechanics who own's a 100 Cresta *sniff*) a set of Car Koubou fenders I had that I never got to use.... All in all a nice trip... sucks we had to work first thing in the morning though :/

Gettin' some gas on the way home...

You can see the beast we drove up in behind the chaser... Nissan Tida... damn thing had 6 cupholder IN THE FRONT lol

Customer's car JZS147 Aristo. All it had was boost up tune.

Aaaaaaand 6pot/4pot brake kit...


Widebody FC3S... I really want one of these... just scared of the engines lol.. they way I drive, I'd be poppin em left and right..

1 comment: