Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Hookup.....

Sooo still collecting parts so I can get the Mark II back on the road. She looks so pitiful sitting atthe shop on three wheels :(. My wife called all around for me to try to find a set of rear arms (adjustable/yes stock is stronger, but way less adjustability-is that a word lol). KTS was closed. Crystal didn't have any and neithe did a bunch of other shops we spoke with. That's when I remembered that Yubo had just changed out his arms due to a new sponsor hookin him up... so after more logistics handling from the wifey... I'm the proud owner of a set of second hand kazama arms. They are in really good shape. Pillow balls still moving around, all the boots are still good (the one thing i really like about kazama is the pillow balls are covered. So yea.. that was awesome... Also, my driveshafts/halfshafts/axles, came in today as well as my largus rear sway bar... STILL not rear spindle though (the part i NEED). So w/in the next few post's you'll see the tear down and repair... as well as a reappearance from the missle 90 cresta :)... its my daily until MarkII is on the road.
Yubo strikin' a pose....

The Goods....

1 comment: