Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Repairs are on going.....

This Fuckin SUCKS... ordered the knuckle/spindle for my car almost 2 weeks ago and the damn thing isn't here yet. This past weekend Aaron and I took the rear member out to start swapping over parts. We got all the driver side arms installed. Also have to figure out what's wrong w/ my two way... it may be done for.... *SIGH*... The KTS toe rod actually held up pretty good... the stock arm bent but didn't beak... the Yanack Camber arm...well no such luck lol... oh and I have the ball bearings from the axel for a souvenir....The decision has been made to sell my 100 MarkII and buy a daily. I'll probably be pulling the suspension and putting it on the 90 and just track that car if I can't get what I want for it. If I get my asking price I will just let it all go. Then I'll buy some sort of VIP daily (probably a 21 Celsior). Here are some pics from the weekend...
Safety? Jackstands? Who needs'em lol...





No comments:

Post a Comment