Sunday, November 21, 2010

On the Road Again....

So with the help of some teammates and friends my car is back on the road again.... Took WAAAAAYYYYYY longer than I expected, but its ready in time for our track day on Black Friday (all except for the alighment, which will be done this week). Have the aero situation KINDA sorted out... Was going to try to salvage all the Traum aero but some of it didnt make it off the tow truck and was thrown away. So I have 3/4 of a rear bumper and about the same o a sidestep.... SOOOO the sides steps from my dearly departed 100 Cresta are on the car now... the fit ok but I'm gonna make some brackets so that they flare properly... The rear lip from the Cresta on the other hand does not fit.... SO I put Jeremy's Missle rear bumper on ... flows pretty well w/ the front bumper and once the sidesteps are done it'll look great I think.... Also plan to put the sidemarkers back in the new set of sidesteps sometime this week... not high on the list of to do's though... still need to get some tires mounted.... gonna be a long short week... here are a few pics... more to come... Too bad al these wheels are gone, Mae's are sold and will be shipped in a few days... Viennas are going to a member of Driftholics another local crew.... Probably gonna borrow the AME's that used to be on Aaron's car until I can find another set of wheels... have my eyes on some Eurolines... we'll see....



6 comments:

  1. Good to see it's back up and running.
    So I can assume I'll be seeing your car again in Brian's upcoming videos?
    And definitely keep the side markers, it's the first thing I noticed on your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yea should be soon enough... actually should have some track footage this weekend... then this cars getting retired and i'm gonna start drifting my jzx90

    ReplyDelete
  3. i fuckin love this car, this blog, everything going on in here. dont stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks kinda cool wit the wheels haha

    Goodluck at the event man :) wish I could come hang out :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. LA, you Change Cars like you Change Socks lol. where are the pics of this 90? i thought you had 2 100's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still haven't posted pics of the 90. I still have a 100 chaser as well (wife's car).

    ReplyDelete