Sunday, November 28, 2010

KTS Heiwajima....

So Aaron and I went to KTS last Tuesday to get the cars aligned, ride height adjusted, and some new parts installed. Aaron got damn near every arm and brace KTS had to offer. He lowered his car about two inches and I had the rear of my car raised about the same amount (don't ask).... KTS is a awesome shop though. They align to your specs or if you don't know what you need they ask what you plan to do and they go from there. Shop has a full range of parts and accessories... Alignment and ride height adjustment on my car was only $160... can't beat that.
Heiwajima... its on the edge of kawasaki and tokyo haneda...
Store front...

KTS' new shakocho with extra chamber and Swift springs
Aaron's car in the elevator goin upstairs for ride height adjustment and arm/brace installation...
Braces and arms installed...


3 comments:

  1. I girl im friends with just got KTS coils. She loves them so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I'm looking for long tiferlegungsfedern and a rear light right rear umd an exhaust system. but have not found so far. It is about this model type, Honda Prelude BA2, 2.0i 16v, 137hp, it is a very rare model in europe. I'm currently restoring the Honda. Maybe you can help me further and beware these parts. With kind regards, mulaj ilir from Switzerland

    ReplyDelete