Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Q-maru......

So the 90 cresta is in my possession once again. It's not really my car... more of a team car as me and the other guys on the team put money into it. I'm gonna be daily-ing it for a few weeks while another team mate uses my car (since i crashed his :/)...Any-hoo... its pretty clean for what it is... has a bunch of gay stickers on it that im gonna take off... team sticker goin on soon... gonna... gotta get the maintenance up on it... it has 212000Km on it lol... a mean exhaust leak... and an auto slushbox.... Immediate plans, change fluids, fix exhaust leak, check brakes, fix loose steering... In the near future a 5spd swap will insue as well as a diff install (probably welded since funds are low).... fender roll and flare and better fitting wheels coming soon as well (already have a shed full of 17's... now they'll get some use haha) that all being said I'm still thinking about selling the 100 (markII) and just track the cresta.................... we'll see... on to the pics...


Joe tryin to steal the show :P

Thanks to Joe, Dre, and Chris for the help tonight...

1 comment: