Friday, September 10, 2010

YUBO x T&E Collabo.....

Yubo finally got his car out of the shop (temporarily). Pics are from his blog YUBO, No Drifting, No Life . Car was at T&E getting some new aero fitted and painted. Vinyl goin on soon. Car will make full debut @ JZ meeting on 19 September @ Fuji Speedway Drift Park. Not a huge fan of there aero, but Yubo is my peoples so I'm a supporter...... AND... IT'S A CRESTA... DUHHHH

More info here YU-BOxT&E Special Collaboration......
Buffin her out....
Knuckles FTW!!! Turning radius on this car is ridiculous....

2 comments:

  1. please don't forget to take extra batteries with you to the JZ meeting. I don't want to cry because you didn't get any pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I cannot go this year... I am on call @ work and I have to be able to get there within an hour of a trouble call. Fuji is more than an hour away. Sucks...

    ReplyDelete