Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hits just keep coming.....

So yesterday was SHIT... So I drove Troy's chaser to work because my tires were showing wire/patches of rubber missing. On my way home from work to do track prep and load the markII up for the event at Fuji today, I had ANOTHER DAMN Accident... Right past an intersection two cars collided in front of me. I swerved to miss the car still in my lane (blocking both lanes actually), and hit a damn pole...FML... So now I get to call Troy and tell him I had an accident in his car that he JUST left in my care...and that he just spent a nice chunk of money on.... FML...

No injuries on my part though, Japanese and military police ruled in my favor. Accident was 100 percent at fault of the 82 year old japanese guy who hit the other car in front of me. No tickets issued. Took the chaser to Sakura. They're gonna look at it and see if it's worth salvaging.

Pics later..

This F'n SUCKS...

2 comments: