Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CHIPS Funny Car Project.....

So on my way home from Sakura I stopped by CHIPS to see Watanabe-san. Like most shops in Japan, you bring your car to him and he will do whatever you want to it (or get it done). Whether it's aero/engine overhaul or install/turbo install/tuning/rollcage/ or even stuff as simple as a tune up or brake job. All around shop and good guy. He's also the owner of Grenade and was the manager at Great Company (if you're not familiar w/ those names, he's who FIRST distributed the 34GTR knockoff wheels 'Grenades'). He actually still has a few sets if anyone is interested. While I was there he invited me to an event @ Mobara on October 29th. Hopefully I can go....

Shop Sign...
Watanabe, standing next to Yo's Trueno...more pics of that later...

I C U

Yo-san takin a pic for his blog....



Obligatory car w/ shop sign pic.......look I cleaned my headlights... don't mind the missing winker or fender marker...*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment