Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A31 love.....

So while goin down memory lane and looking at pics of my cefiro, I found some other pics on my hard drive... figured I'd share...

Got these off 7Tune... Car is from down south (always see it in msc videos and/or at meihan)...I wanted to get DMAX aero so bad after this car... actually almost ordered it... it was the next step before my motor popped and I got rid of her... Also looks like LMGT4's.... could be DT05s or Bee-R's... I'm no expert....




Found this one on yaj a few years back... diggin the ssr's...
And courtesy of Speedhunters...

4 comments:

  1. that white cef is one of my favourites, i need the grill off the blue one on ssr's, is it a s13 gt-r style grill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. one time you said that Cefiros are like 4-door S13s... did you mean that they handle similarly? or their parts are just as common?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kmakzi, yea its basically a gtr grill, not sure if its custome or for a cefiro... my cefiro had one but it was gehtto rigged so i took it off...

    frsedan, BOTH!!... the A31 shares parts from the s13 and r32, and it drives just like a s13 (imo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. true, i have been looking for one for ages, only ever seen one in new zealand on an a31

    ReplyDelete