Saturday, January 14, 2012

One for the road.... Tokyo Auto Salon 2012

Headed up to Makuhari Messe in Chiba today to attend my last TAS. I haven't been in years, but since I'm leaving I figured I should. Had good time. Got to watch Kunny, Tezuka, Hirota, and Tokita (D1GP Team GOODYEAR) do a drift exhibition. It was pretty bad ass. Took pics w/ D1 drivers, drooled over cars, collected pamphlets and catalogs, bout trinkets that cost WAY too much... why? BECAUSE CAR SHOW (that was for Slappy haha)... I had a geat time w/ great fiends though. I don't have many pics of the show because my phone died after I'd been there only 2 hours haha. Enjoy!
Kunny taking a pic of his car haha
My spoils for the day

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos. It was a great show. I don't recall any JZX100s though which is too bad.

    By the way LA, I was wondering if you can help me out with something. (This is Adam by the way... we met a few times at the bridge. I drive a white JZX100 with overfenders and Kranze Borphes if you remember). I'm wondering if you can get me Roger's details (with the JZX81). I saw him a few weeks ago at the Chaser meet at Umihotaru and he told me I can call him if I have any trasmission/clutch questions. I'm having a few issues right now and I'd like his input but I don't have his contact information.
    Can you help me out with this?
    You can reach me at jzx100driver@gmail.com.
    Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete