Monday, June 13, 2011

Long day...

Well I was able to get the parts car (Mark II) 98% dismantled today. Also got the clutch master cylinder installed on the Cresta. Was hoping to have the Engine re-installed but theres a little bit of maintenance I want to do on it first so I decided to just hold off. Also would be much easier to install the clutch line (from master to slave) w/ the engine out of the car (a part I don't even have yet). Long day. Didn't get as much as I wanted accomplished but made good progress. The amount of goodies on this car is awesome. Even came w/ a tourer v bible. Here's a few pics my buddy Z took check him out @ Route16 Z ... thanks bro

2 comments:

  1. Stoked man, you and I both putting in work diligently, can't wait to be doing so on the streets ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep the whips together until I get there lol.

    ReplyDelete