Saturday, June 4, 2011

90 love......

So the next few posts will be about 90's... I will be posting about a friend who's sellin his 600+HP twin Td06 1.5J Cresta later.......

I recently acquired a parts car to help w/ my Cresta build. Pretty awesome... Here is a short parts list of what came on/with the car. Its a 90 MarkII tourer-v. It has:
low KM engine w/ fuel tuneup/maintenance just done (gaskets/waterpump/belts/sparkplugs etc)
Nightpager upper radiator pipe
HPI intercooler
HPI Ypipe from turbines
80mm Straightpipe muffler
Greddy emanage
Greddy e01 boost controller
Blitz turbo timer
Navigation/dvd/cd/md
works bell quick release hub
330mm momo race
jzx100 shifter/gate
320km speedo
sard fuel pump
afx wideband afr
apexi rsm version 2
defi boost, oil press, oil temp, tach, water temp, fuel press
arc sway bars
tein coilovers
cusco strut bars
endless slotted rotors
steel braided lines
I'm sure there's more stuff that I'm forgetting. The only thing the car didnt come w/ was a clutch. Almost all of these parts are duplicates (I already own them) so I'm going to be selling them to get the Cresta on the road (it still needs a clutch and a diff). Spent the day today pulling all of the electronics. Will try to pull the motor Sunday. I'll make sure I get pics up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment