Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Inevitable....

So the time has come for the MarkII to go... I really don't want to but I need to pay off some debt and this is the easiest way. I will still be around but I'm probably not gonna be drifting much, if at all in the near future. I'm looking for $6000 USD cleaned up (all four fenders redone, the paint is messed up from rubbing and aero cleaned up). Looking for $5000 USD in its current condition. The car has a laundry list of parts that I will put below. The wheels however are not on that list. They aren't mine. They were borrowed from a friend. They are for sale too however. The car will come w/ as set of VS-SS and a set of random work mesh.
Picture of here in her current glory....


*Parts List*
-Aero-
Traum Type 2 Kouki Front bumper (w/ kouki winkers)
YAJ sidesteps w/ led markers
Missle Rear bumper
Yaj Eyelids
TBO FRP Vented Hood w/ Aero Catch Locking Hood Pins
Kouki Trunk/Tail light conversion

-Engine/Drivetrain-
Origin Suction Kit w/ HKS filter
HKS Intercooler
Low Temp Thermostat
Traum One Piece cat delete/dump pipe
Car Koubou 2 Piece flangeles Straight Pipe muffler
Exedy Hyper Single Clutch
Steel Braided Clutch Line
ATS 2way LSD

-Interior-
Bride Brix
Dildo Shifter or weighted Razo... your choice
Quick Release
330mm Deep(90mm) Steering Wheel
Drift knob
HKS 60mm Boost Gauge

-Chassis-
Cusco Front STB W/ Brake Master Stopper
Largus Rear STB
Cusco Front Swaybar
Largus Rear Swaybar w/ pillowball endlinks
Cusco Lateral Bar
TRD Triangle Brace
Missle Rear Member Brace
Kazama Subframe bushings/spacers
WELD Aluminum Diff Bushings

-Suspsension-
Cusco Front Camber Arms
KTS Rear Toe Arms
Kazama Rear Traction Arms
Kazama Rear Camber Arms
HKS Hipermax III Coilovers
GP Sports Knuckles
Kazama Tie Rods
Kazama Tie Rod ends (w/ roll center adjuster bushings)
SXE10 (Altezza) Castor Arms w/ pillow ball bushings

I am willing to export. Currently trying to get in touch with PowerVehicles to handle that. If anyone overseas is interested and has a way to get the car shipped we can work that out as well. I am also interested in trades as long as theres money on top. I need transportation so a trade plus cash can work. Just let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Yup, I could ask for more. But I'm not tryin to be greedy. This will help me pay my debt off and have money left to buy a daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How hard is export to US?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could i have your email, would be keen for some more pics/info cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not hard to get it to the US... the problem is getting it through customs in the US. Evan, my email is liv2drift045@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete