Friday, March 4, 2011

Chika Style/Doriten Event: Part 2

So here are some more pics from the event. I drove like crap so theres not much of me to put in here. A few of Troy and Jun though (and everyone else)...
Heres a few if me...

Troy drove well all day... don't let him tell it though lol...
Heres that Crown... he did pretty good as well...
Here is that Super Low S13 that Brian posted... didn't damage anything and used two sets of tires all day... NICE


I LOVE this MarkII... this exactly what I wanted my fenders to look like :( This guy is dope... crazy consistent and the car is cool.. who needs good tires up front lol.. here was using some BS 35series and still killin shit.... inspiring...


MarkII dude tell Jun to get the F outta the way lol...
Jun's Verossa... still trying to talk him into gettin 19's...
So Tuff....
Another vid will be up soon...All these photos and the coming vid taken by Jeremy...

1 comment:

  1. that white S13 spits so much aura.

    whoa

    ReplyDelete