Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chika Style/Doriten Event

This past Sunday Brian, Troy, and I went to Fuji Speedway for an event held by Chika Style at Fuji Drift Park. I had a blast. Wish I could've had more tires. Day went well. Neither me or troy broke anything... I ended up in the dirt a few times lol... lost my aero and muffler but nothing was wrong and both were reinstalled. Some awesome cars and drivers there. I don't really have many pics of other cars. Theres more coverage over on Brians Blog. Hopefully some more pics will surface from Troy and Jeremy (who came late in the day for moral support). For now I leave you with these pics and a vid I took while waiting to join the fun...
At the gate...

Brian takin pics of a dope crown we saw... manual with a 3037s... and yes this model comes w/ a vvti 1JZ...
My MarkII and Jun's Verossa... Love that car
A better look...
Jeremy's MarkII... takin one for the team lettin me look fly w/ his wheels haha... Appreciate it bro... he's goin w/ 19's... pics soon to follow
Me and Troy's Tire piles and spare parts...
Me and Brian had to pull this fender out... guess i should raise the car.... oooorrrrrrr a smaller tire... smaller tire it is
Drift'em till they pop...
Poor Feddy's
So midway through the day me and Brian (he rode along most of the day) noticed the car was low on power... i looked at my gas and it was on E.... WTF I had 3/4 tank when we got there..... this was thr culprit... fixed it... got more gas had to leave the track for that (more about that later) kept on drifting...
I know its crooked... don't judge me...


2 comments:

  1. Loving the pics, looks like it was a good time...
    And I wouldn't have noticed it was crooked if you hadn't mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome vid and great pics..seems like real fun out there! keep up the good work,guys..^^

    ReplyDelete