Thursday, July 8, 2010

What a waste.....


So it seems everyone I drive with for the most part is getting a boost of HP this summer. Sucks to be the one (yea I know u feel me too jeremy haha) one not getting a tune or new turbo or whateves.... but then I go and see this. Actually noticed it when I picked my car up from the shop. So, Chips Watanabe/Grenade/Great Company all used to/still do, get their customers cars painted at Sakura (the paint shop me and aaron's car got painted at- the shop in the pics). Chips also shared the shop w/ Sakura for a year or so. When Watanabe (Chips owner) was working at Sakura's shop, he pulled a vvt-i motor from a car. If you look closely it has a blitz k380v/450v turbine on it. What sucks so bad is that was 3.5 + year ago. I never payed any attention cuz at the time i didn't even drive a toyota.... That engine has been sitting in the same spot every since....what a waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment