Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tire Shine.......

So I never use tire shine... shit just sprays all over the body of the car (even if u wipe it off before u drive off...and if it rains , u can forget just wiping the car down)... hate that...buddy of mine gave me some stuff (don't remember the name, will share later), supposed to be pretty bad ass... so I figured I'd try it out....man I forgot how much of a difference it makes lol... looks so much better than havin' "ashey" tires lol

Roger's Hachi Ichi in the back ground....

Two tone baby.....
Led Tails... so jealous... my car in the background....

4 comments:

  1. All the cars look dope, urs came out real nice..and rogers is sick too..

    btw u guys are dicks for never bringing me on base while i sit at home bored on summer break lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo boys, Lovin the jzx's. Any idea on what front lip they use on the Mark II 81?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure, I will ask him though. I think its factory though. See it on all of em almost lol. Jeremy had a 32GTR lip on his 81 MarkII before the Big Win aero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey waz,azrain freedom-spec here,yupe u can use r32 gtr lips on the bumper,like i did mine,btw hi LA cool jzx u guys have there...

    ReplyDelete