Friday, May 14, 2010

She's Home.......

guy at the paint shop wiping her down when i picked her up





So got the markII out of the body shop. Sorry for the late post. Had a hectic end of my week... almost lost the car, if you know me you already know the story.... Pretty happy w/ it for the most part though. They did a bunch of stuff I meant to ask them to do and some stuff that I just flat out didn't expect them to do, all included in the price they told me. Not too happy about the flare though. They flared out the bottom but didn't hammer the inner skin, so though a wheel will fit static, you can't drive... so I had to go w/ a less agressive fitment. Fitment in the pics is 18x10J +18 front work xd9 and 18x9.5J -1 rear 225/40 all around. Need to space the front out but too lazy cuz I need to take the bumper off... will mess with it eventually. Also just bought some wheels. With similar sizing to this ( yea the reverse stagger is kinda gay... but i love the xd9's on the front... They are loaners though, just waiting for the knew wheels to come in. Better pics soon hopefully.......






1 comment: