Monday, December 21, 2009

Rasty Trip

Sorry there is no pictures or videos. LA is shintai when it comes to his phone. So we picked up the 1.5J, The build will start tomorrow and I cant wait to finish. So on the way there we saw a chaser in the parking lot. LA swears it was orange and I sad it was green. 2 hours later I won. haha. It was almost the highlight of my night until we got back to Yokohama where we met one of the craziest drivers i have ever seen. It was a 71 Cresta on 13's with crazy hippari tire, slammed on the ground. I was impressed with the car alone, then when we asked to take a picture he decided it woud be a better idea to drift the intersection with oncoming trafic everywere. It was amazing. To make things better the intersection was not only on a busy road but right next to a koban. I have a new hero and there is no proof because of LA's slowness.

No comments:

Post a Comment