Saturday, September 24, 2011

JZ Meeting 2011.....PT 1

So Jeremy and I have been trying to drive in this event for like 3 years now. Finally this year I talked to Alexi , and found out how to sign up. Since signing up I went to an event at Fuji Drift Park and broke my car, then had one month to get it back together for JZ meeting. Some of you may know that I'm leaving soon, so finding the motivation to work on the car was pretty hard. I got a push in the right direction when I went to Mobara with Brian from Panda Pirates. Riding along and having a ton of fun w/ him, I realized I couldn't leave w/out getting back out there again. All that being said, I was able to get the car back on the road. to attend and drive at 2011 JZ Meeting held by ST. Garage. Here are some pics from the event.








2 comments: