Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Future????

So as you guys know the MarkII is up for sale. I have a few guys interested so we'll see how that works out. STill need to get some more pics up of the interior an etc. IF and When the MarkII sells I will start working on my Cresta... I miss drifting so much you don't even know lol. Cresta will be really simple. I already have a few sets of wheels I can use on it. I'm thinkin old school/ 2002 time frame w/ 17" wheels and aero slammed... Got some GTR wheels and some Weds... we'll see how it goes. Not trying to spend much money on looks and just stick to drifting. That being said... I saw this picture of an aquaintance of mine in Okinawa...90 Cresta on SSR Minerva's... 19x10 all around..... drool... so damn awesome... here's a few pics...

more pics of the MarkII and pics of my 90 Cresta coming soon.....

8 comments:

  1. which hobbyshop is the in the second pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure which hobbyshop the pic was taken at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme those rims those are boss LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psh if i had these they'd stay right on the car haha... this isn't mine its one i found online... i could only hope mine will be this gangster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dopest 90 cresta I ever seen.. Clean and simple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well its a mix up... theres another one i've seen black on black te's on 18s and just as low (probly lower)... i like this one and it looks the same height as my 100 cresta did lol... maybe i should get 19's and daily the cresta.................

    ReplyDelete