Saturday, October 2, 2010

Steady As We Go.......

Been over a week (2 weeks now) since I posted. Lot of crap happened lol... lets see last week a tire broke bead on me... luckily I wasn't drive very fast (only like a few kmph)... bought a new set of headlights cuz the toyota ballast's decided they'd had enough...and finally went out w/ some friends to daikoku pa and other places.... been a while... (like a month it seems)... had a few good runs... oh and run-flats not really a good tire for drifting lol...just sayin... So in the near future I'll have eyeliners on my car. I'm sure you've noticed that my winkers/corner markers have been gone for a bit... they don't like to stay on the car.... eyeliners will help remedy that (even though i dont' really want em :( ) Jeremy is painting them for me. Will also probably be doing some preventative maintenance on the car soon... my car and my wifes chaser both need radiators... I need to install my oilcooler (or get it installed...super lazy).... Stack up on some tires... got two events coming up @ Mobara and Fuji. Also will try to get Jeremy to get the JZ meeting pics up... him and his wife just had a Baby boy recently though so his time is elswhere and I completely understand (congrats bro)
Broken Bead... SMH


Me and Joe @ Daiko PA Dope Celsior and Aristo... Fellow Y-plate Drifters... Wheels match again... scroll down for why..... Fore mentioned Run Flats ....

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to Jeremy!

    Is the navy (or air force?) letting you keep the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of now yea... if they do start cracking down,I plan to just park it at a Japanese friends shop till i dies down...

    ReplyDelete