Friday, August 20, 2010

Memory Lane Part 2......

I really miss this car.... shoulda put a 1J in it... Went through an RB20 and 2 Sr20's before I put her to rest.... car was awesome though.... feels like a 4 door s13...if I had the opportunity to have one again, i'd probly jump on it...

Gas station shot right after car wash...
Gas station shot....
Had the hood and fenders off to paint them... never happened, relocated the harness while I had it apart...
The Cockpit... this wasn't at its prettiest... ziptied 52mm omoris hangin outta the AC vents(so ghetto and so dangerous lol) and Boost gauge ziptied to the rollcage, dildo knob, spin turn knob, deep wheel.. you know the essentials...

5 comments:

  1. cool car, sweet ride height

    what kind of bonnet is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was it? (*o*)
    I have the first picture in my harddrive and always wondered whose car that was... im glad to see that you were the owner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LA, I miss that car too but I knew with you it was in good hands. whatever happened to it anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Isidro haha...

    John, She pissed me off lol. I went through 3 engines in as many months (just about). Mostly my fault. The RB20 oilpump went, so i decided to put a SR in, I over revved that one and bent some valves. Decided to put a second SR and that one went dry (sludge in the oil squirters in the head). So I was fed up and got rid of it. I SHOULD have put a 1JZ in it, but at the time, I was tired of putting in so much effort and getting slapped in the face lol..

    ReplyDelete